Tuesday, May 19, 2009

That Time Of Year Again...

Well, the WSOP is coming up fast and I've been working on trying to go from nothing to a PLO Buy in by playing $1/$2 NLHE. Thus far I have done well taking $30 and turning it into $1100 after losing my entire roll by trying to move up to early. That roll I had built to $1200 from $80. Sadly, a bill came up that HAD to be paid and so, alas, the $1100 roll is now gone as well. Not to worry though, I will be back at the tables next week building it back up. I will keep you all informed as to how I do as well as covering the WSOP live.

0 comments:

Staff

  • Elmseeker (Eric Benoit)
  • SkieTala (David Berthiaume)

Blog Archive

GrandCentral

Cake Poker

Cake Poker

Places I Play Poker

  • El Cortez
  • Fitzgeralds
  • Golden Nugget
  • O'Sheas
  • Poker Palace
  • The Plaza