Thursday, February 14, 2008

WSOP Circuit Event Coming Soon...

Las Vegas is soon going to see another WSOP Circuit event on the strip. Begining April 20th at Caesers Palace hundreds of players will gather to play while preparing for the WSOP which begins May 30th. No details as of yet as to who is expected to show but as soon as I hear anything I'll let you know. I am looking forward to this event as there are many games taking place with only $550 buy-ins including several super satellites. The field will likely be made up of some very tough competition but what field isn't in a WSOP Circuit event? If you would like more details please contact me and I will give you what information I have, or you can contact Caesers Palace or check out http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/tourney/tourneydetails.asp?groupID=369



Sunday, April 20, 2008 to Thursday, May 01, 2008
Caesars Palace
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV US
800-851-1703


0 comments:

Staff

  • Elmseeker (Eric Benoit)
  • SkieTala (David Berthiaume)

Blog Archive

GrandCentral

Cake Poker

Cake Poker

Places I Play Poker

  • El Cortez
  • Fitzgeralds
  • Golden Nugget
  • O'Sheas
  • Poker Palace
  • The Plaza